Professional Coach Certification
LifeForming Leadership Life Coaching
LifeForming Leadership Life Coaching is a program designed to train you to be a professional life coach. LifeForming Leadership Coaching was created by Dr. Joseph Umidi of Regent University located in Virginia.
The program consist of three modules. Module I is entitled Transformation, Module II is entitled Life Focus, and Module III is entitled Implementation. Each module is thirteen-fourteen weeks in length. Upon completion of the three modules, you will complete forty weeks of training and master sixteen major coaching skills and their subtopic skills. All work is done at home and by phone and conference calls (three to five hours per week), except for the workshop day scheduled for each module. Your homework consist of individual work that is outlined in each module, conference calls with individual peer coach and conference calls with coach trainer.
Module I- the workshop day is the first session (9:00 – 5:00)
Module II – the workshop is session 9 or 10 (9:00 – 5:00)
Module III – the workshop is the last session of the module (9:00 – 5:00)
As a Certified LifeForming Leadership Coach you will be able to:
- Help others live more fruitfully, more effectively and more abundantly by discovering their passions.
- Help others examine their lives in terms of where they are living and where they want to go.
- Help others achieve extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations, reach their potential, fulfill their destiny and experience transformation.
- Help others take responsibility for their lives and make the changes they want to make.
- Help others design concrete strategies for achieving desired goals.
- Help others have many “Aha” moments and have transformational experiences.
- Help others focus on true priorities and design specific action steps for goal that they desire to achieve.
- Help others deepen their learning, improve their performance and enhance their quality of life.